• Three or more years of administrative/secretarial experience and a bachelor’s degree required.
• Candidate must be proficient with MS Word, Excel, and Power Point. Experience with Adobe Acrobat and Lotus Notes is preferred.
• Excellent writing and proofreading abilities are mandatory with an emphasis on accuracy, spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
• Strong typing abilities (minimum of 60 wpm).
• Keen attention to quality end products and detail is necessary.
• Two years of experience in event and meeting planning desired.
• Experience in working with hotels and destination management companies helpful but not required.
• Candidates must be personable, have the ability to effectively communicate with clients and all staff types, and must be able to interact in a service-oriented environment
• Candidates should be client service focused and willing to work collaboratively with others to deliver the best work to clients.
• Candidates should be comfortable taking initiative over time, is eager to learn, and is able to work independently while being a team player.
• Candidate must have the ability to manage multiple projects and tight deadlines in a fast paced and sometime pressured environment.
• Strong work ethic and high level of energy.
• Previous administrative experience in a corporate environment
• Strong accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Professional attitude and demeanor
• Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks
• Proficiency in Windows, including Word and Excel
• Experience with electronic calendaring (Lotus Notes is a plus)
• Knowledge of Power Point, Access, Calendar Creator is a plus
We offer excellent salaries, a progressive environment and a premier benefits package that includes:
• Medical, dental and vision coverage effective day one
• Three weeks vacation in year one
• 15% of annual salary plus bonuses contributed by the company to your retirement plan, up to IRS limits
• Generous educational assistance
• Health club subsidy
• Paid, comprehensive training programs
• Team-oriented working environment
• Business casual dress
FIND THIS JOB IN YAHOO HOT JOBS